Professional Interview - Jason Deuman

What is your professional position, and how long have you had this position?
The Executive Pastor at Creekside Church. I have been at Creekside for 7.5 years and have had my current position for about 1 year.

How did you get involved in the field you are in today?
I felt called into ministry when I was in Jr. High and I pursued a Biblical Literature Degree and Northwest University and then got a job at a church right out of college.

What educational experience have you achieved to attain the position you have today?
A B.A. and M.A. in Theology and Culture.

How is communication important in your business?
I preach and teach a lot so I need to be able to clearly communicate in front of people. I also work on how to raise awareness of what we are doing as a church.

How do you personally, or others you work with, use media and branding, and how does it benefit the business?
We use facebook, twitter, and our website to promote our church events and activities.

Does your business utilize media technology, and do you hope to use more advanced technology in the future?
Yes we do, and we hope to continue to grow in the media that we offer.